THE FUTURE OF ADVANCED BATTERY MANUFACTURING IN NORTH AMERICA
Advanced batteries will power the new technologies of the 21st Century. NAATBatt 2021 will examine the evolving markets for advanced batteries, new advances in battery technology, and the prospects for developing a robust North American supply chain. At NAATBatt 2021 attendees will meet the leading companies in North America working in advanced battery technology and hear about their efforts to make North America a center of advanced battery technology and manufacturing.
NAATBatt 2021 will include:
- Battery market forecasts by the world’s leading analysts
- Reports by NAATBatt’s Chief Science Officer (Nobel laureate Prof. Stanley Whittingham), Chief Technology Officer and Chairs of the NAATBatt industry committees
- Emerging use cases for advanced battery technology
- Innovation in cathodes, collectors and lithium metal
- What problems do vehicle OEM’s really want battery makers to solve?
- Update presentations from all NAATBatt member firms highlighting significant developments in 2021
- Solid state or silicon: Which direction for anodes?
- What’s new in battery pack design and strategies?
- Interactive breakfast table discussion groups about key issues in battery technology
- The Top 10 emerging companies working in battery technology in 2021