LG Energy Solution Michigan Inc.
Head of External Affairs and Government Relations
Wednesday, February 22, 9:35 - 10:25 A.M. | Roundtable: Who Will The Winners And Losers In The Battery Business Be Five Years From Now?
Denise Gray is Head of External Affairs and Government Relations, North America LG Energy Solution Michigan Inc.(LGES MI), a U.S subsidiary of LG Energy Solution, Ltd. a South Korean corporation. Former positions included President and Board of Director Member, LG Energy Solution Michigan Inc, Tech Center. In that role, her team developed battery solutions for automotive and non-automotive applications.
Denise holds several board of director and membership positions:
- Board Member of Original Equipment Supplier Association
- Member of United States Secretary of Energy Advisory Board
- Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Member of the Board on Energy and Environmental Systems of The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Canadian National Railway Board of Director Member
Prior to her LG positions, Denise held automotive leadership positions with AVL List GmbH in Graz, Austria and Atieva (now Lucid Motors) in Redwood City, California. The vast majority of her professional career (30 years) was with General Motors, where she spearheaded efforts in vehicle electrical and propulsion systems controls and software, including battery systems. Denise holds a BSEE degree from Kettering University (1986) and a MSES from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (2000).